Hatchet Coffee - Boone, NC




Hatchet Coffee out of Boone, North Carolina continues to impress. The latest I have tried is the "Origin of the World" Columbia, Cauca. It's a very well rounded Columbian coffee with the milk chocolate, nutty, and floral notes I love in Columbian coffees. This could easily be an everyday go-to coffee. It features more of Hatchet's distinctive, beautiful bag art. Their bags are some of the most eye-catching I've seen. Very colorful, interesting art style with every panel on the bag being decorated.





This coffee rivals Hatchet's Blue Ridge Blend for my favorite from their offerings. The bag art for the Blue Ridge Blend still takes the top spot in my opinion though. Check out Blue Ridge Blend, Origin of the World, and other great coffees by visiting Hatchet Coffee's online store. Check out the bag for the Blue Ridge Blend:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Train

Michael McDermott - Willow Springs