Deeper Roots Summer Punch - Cincinnati, OH

This week I've been drinking Deeper Roots Summer Punch blend.  Fruit punch isn't exactly a term I expect to describe coffee with, but it is very accurate.  The fruity, citrus-y notes in this coffee do indeed remind me of a fruit punch.  Yet the coffee isn't just a fruit bomb.  It has enough of that roast-y bold flavor to be an everyday coffee.

I had mine hot both times, but I can imagine this would be very good as a cold brew or iced coffee as well.  Deeper Roots is a Cincinnati-based roaster that supplies coffee shops and some restaurants in the area.  They also operate a couple of cafes of their own.  They offer an excellent line of coffees and are committed to sustainability in each area of the supply chain.  Even their coffee bags are eco-friendly! Check out their page on sustainability here.

I tried it at Trailhead Coffee in Newport, KY.  Trailhead is a newer addition to the Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati coffee scene.  They are located inside of Reser Bicycle Outfitters on Monmouth Street.


Here's a brief video from Deeper Roots YouTube channel:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Train

Hatchet Coffee - Boone, NC