Podcast Alert!! - Rock Talk With Mitch Lafon

I'm always on the lookout for great podcasts featuring artist interviews, and I recently came across Rock Talk With Mitch Lafon.  I've listened to a few episodes already and I really like his style. The series has been running for quite a while so there is an extensive back catalog of episodes to check out.  He has interviews with some of the biggest artists in rock, and the interviews are usually quite in-depth. 

The episode that introduced me to this podcast was his interview with John Cooper of Skillet backstage at the Heavy Montreal Festival 2019.  I loved their chat.  John had some great things to say about the band's new album, life on the road, the role his faith plays in his work, whether or not he likes the label of 'Christian' band, and much more. Check it out below or wherever you get your podcasts. 

John Cooper on Rock Talk With Mitch Lafon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Train

Hatchet Coffee - Boone, NC

Deeper Roots Summer Punch - Cincinnati, OH